Hire Charges (wef 01.04.2020)
|Main Hall + Cafe/Kitchen||£9.00 per hour|
|Cafe/Kitchen only||£6.50 per hour|
|Main Hall + Cafe/Kitchen||£13.00 per hour|
|Cafe/Kitchen only||£10.00 per hour|
|Any Music/Use of Piano||£10.00 per session (£20.00 per term)|
|Alcohol license||£21.00 (payable to Stratford DC –|
please contact the Booking Secretary
at least one month before your event.
Applying for a TEN)
Link to SDC/TEN
|Screen (3.0m wide)||No charge|
|Portable Mic, Amp & Speaker||£5.00 per session (£10 per term)|
|Tables and chairs are available to hire for your event at home|
(included for hall hirings). Deposit required
|Tables||£3.50 each per day|
|Chairs (red plastic)||£0.50 each per day|
How to book
Hiring the Fenny Compton Village Hall
- Check availability on the Booking Diary page.
- To simplify the hiring process please download a copy of the Checklist for Hirers and a Booking Agreement with Appendix 1 (Information Sheet for Hirers). The checklist will ensure that you don’t miss any relevant parts of the Standard Conditions of Hire document that can be read online or downloaded as you prefer.
- You may also need to download Appendix 2 to the Booking Agreement if an alcohol license is required.
- Make a provisional booking with the Hall’s Booking Secretary by calling 07973 523474 and return a completed Booking Agreement with deposit.
- Should you be unable to download the relevant documents copies can be obtained from the Booking Secretary or viewed in the Village Hall Documents Folder